Ficus religiosa is found in South Asia . Ficus religiosa is used in for about 50 types of disorders including asthma, diabetes, diarrhea, epilepsy, gastric problems, inflammatory disorders, infectious and sexual disorders .But you can also use it for charging your phone's battery.
Just few simple steps you can charge your battery .
The steps are :-
1. Open your phone cover .
2. Take out your phone's battery
3. Take two or three leaves of ficus religiosa or peepal.
4. Touch the stub of leave on the terminal of the battery.
5. Hold it for a minute
6. Clean the terminals of battery with soft cloth
7. Put your battery in your phone and Magic! your battery is charged :D .
Do it again if it doesn't work .